Samsung opened a beta program for the Galaxy Watch4 and Watch4 Classic in May and released the first One UI 4.5 beta a week later. Now comes the second beta, R860XXU1ZVF5, which is rolling out in South Korea.
Here is the changelog (machine translated):
- Bugs fixes
- Enhanced GPS stability
- Improved app performance
- More stable health tracking features, improved running and swimming performance
- Fixed slowdowns and unexpected termination of Health app
- Stabilized power consumption: Fixed My Photo and My Style background photo, also fixed issues with AR emoji character not being restored when the data is restored
- Fixed call receiving screen not appearing when Watch music is playing during Watch and Buzz connection
- Fixed issue that caused the reminder alarm to remain after being snooze
- Fixed layout issue for the weather screen when the font size is enlarged
- Other improvements
The previous beta added an interface for dual-SIM functionality, improved notifications, enhanced the built-in keyboard (including voice transcription and handwriting recognition), plus adding more options for setting alarms.
If you want to join the beta program, you will need the Samsung Members app. You also need to be in a supported region – if you are, you will see a banner inviting you to join. For this particular update you will also need to run Galaxy Watch 4 Manager for Beta 18.104.22.16862011.